Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wordpress Themes to Blogger templates FREE.

Well, I am quite busy these days because I have Created 3D_Hand_02a site to offer Free Blogger Templates, Conversion of WordPress themes and CSS templates to Blogger templates for free.Well I will not be updating these days because I will need to produce 10 high quality blogger templates  and then I will get back here at Tech Geek Tricks And continue with my Internet and tech articles , till then visit my Templates Blog. thanks.

If you do know any WordPress theme out there and want to have it converted to blogger for free then please contact me.thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Its nice to hear that you are busy with conversion of wordpress theme and CSS templates to the blogger templates. Keep it up. I am also visited your link which is given in the post.
    Web Design Quote

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Back Links are made here to follow please Read our comments policy before writing any comments.