Wednesday, October 31, 2007
this is my font I write my secret message in this way You can create a font of your own just scribble anything in a page and make sure that the new font does't match with the original alphabates like mine a does't match with the new a by the bay you can even give names to the new alphabates like this one
so when you Pronounce my name achute it will sound like wasudalalota.
Monday, October 29, 2007
To change the image of your local drive is easy,
Copy the icon and paste inside the drive which you want to change
In the above code achutestricks.ico is the name of the icon
- Now click on file and on save as
- Put the file name autorun.inf
And the type all files
- Now click on save.
- Now restart the computer to see the changes..
Sunday, October 28, 2007
- open paint
- press ctrl+e
- you will see attributes
and in width put the value 43
and in height put the value 43(we are making a square)
let the unit be pixels
and the colors may be colors
- click ok
- now create your icon
- after creating click on file then save as
Write the file name and then put.ico an end (eg achutestricks.ico)
Let the type be 24-bit Bitmap(*.bmp,*.db)
- Now click on save.
- Your icon is created
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Sunday, October 21, 2007
- Right-click the desktop, and then click Properties.
- In the Display Properties dialog box, click the Desktop tab, and then click Customize Desktop
- In the Desktop icons area in the Desktop Items dialog box, select the desktop icons that you want to appear on your desktop.
- Click OK.
- Click OK again.
- The icons you selected will be displayed on your desktop.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Well you can, visit to http://www.neuesvon.de/download/funpics-install.exe and save the file
Now install it and open the file and follow the steps
Don’t have time subscribe to my feeds http://feeds.feedburner.com/techgeektricks
Monday, October 15, 2007
When I open my computer it take’s time to load. Manny unnecessary files run on start up which I don’t like. They slow down’s computer loading time, I have found a way to disable some programs running at start up. Check it out!
- 1 Click on start menu,
- 2 Then run,
- 3 Type msconfig and click OK,
- 4 A dialog box named System Configuration Utility will open,
- 5 Click on start up tab,
- 6 UN mark the unnecessary files such as (Yahoo Messenger ,Gtalk, Nero and others........)
NOTE DO NOT JUST UN MARK ANY FILES TAKE CARE OF THOSE WHICH HAVE
/WINDOWS/SYSTEM........ THESE WILL BE SYSTEM FILES.(BY UN MARKING SOME OF THEM MAY LED TO NOT PROPERLY STARTING YOUR PC :-)
- 7 click on apply and then reboot.
- 8 When you open your computer next time you will see a dialog box
- 9 Select don’t show this dialog box again and click OK(or whatever)
- 10 And now the last very important step subscribe to my rss feed or sign up for an e-mail news letter :-) (-:
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
RSS content can be read using software called an "RSS reader", "feed reader" or an "aggregator". The user subscribes to a feed by entering the feed's link into the reader or by clicking an RSS icon in a browser that initiates the subscription process. The reader checks the user's subscribed feeds regularly for new content, downloading any updates that it finds.. The initials "RSS" are used to refer to the following formats:Really Simple Syndication (RSS 2.0)RDF Site Summary (RSS 1.0 and RSS 0.90)Rich Site Summary (RSS 0.91)
RSS formats are specified using XML, a generic specification for the creation of data formats.
read more in