An Economical , versitle and cross platform media player .Vlc Media Player,a project in1996 was started at the Ecole Central Paris,with the essential aim of viewing the television on students' Pcs. Later,due to the project,Video LAN cilent(VLC)and Video LAN server was developed.In the 2000s' it became a widely used media tool
VLC is an economical player,One can download it for free from the internet.The disk space occupied is not much and also the RAM it uses while playing movies,etc is Appeasing.
Some of the file types that it supports are
MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg.... for the complete list of the features lease visit
TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE CLICK HERE.
A cool tool which allows user to edit sounds.
You want to record sounds in computer,You want to edit sounds and songs in our computer,you want to reproduce the edited sound,You want good free audio editing tool
then look no further Audacity is Here,A powerful application which allows user to cut,chop,slice,dice,mix,split,join and many more and make a remix of a song.Go AHEAD AND TRY IT IT'S FUN
Here's a quick note about audacity from the audacity website.
Audacity is a free, easy-to-use audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems. You can use Audacity to:
* Record live audio.
* Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
* Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV or AIFF sound files.
* Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
* Change the speed or pitch of a recording.
Audacity can record live audio through a microphone or mixer, or digitize recordings from cassette tapes, vinyl records, or minidiscs. With some sound cards, it can also capture streaming audio.
* Record from microphone, line input, or other sources.
* Dub over existing tracks to create multi-track recordings.
* Record up to 16 channels at once (requires multi-channel hardware).
* Level meters can monitor volume levels before, during, and after recording.
Import and Export
Import sound files, edit them, and combine them with other files or new recordings. Export your recordings in several common file formats.
* Import and export WAV, AIFF, AU, and Ogg Vorbis files.
* Import MPEG audio (including MP2 and MP3 files) with libmad.
* Export MP3s with the optional LAME encoder library.
* Create WAV or AIFF files suit
and more ..............
See the complete list of features overhear.
Download it from HERE
Want a tutorial on this,or any other thing leave a comment we will do the rest.
HACK THE WORLD BEFORE THE WORLD HACKS YOU.