When I open my computer it take’s time to load. Manny unnecessary files run on start up which I don’t like. They slow down’s computer loading time, I have found a way to disable some programs running at start up. Check it out!
- 1 Click on start menu,
- 2 Then run,
- 3 Type msconfig and click OK,
- 4 A dialog box named System Configuration Utility will open,
- 5 Click on start up tab,
- 6 UN mark the unnecessary files such as (Yahoo Messenger ,Gtalk, Nero and others........)
NOTE DO NOT JUST UN MARK ANY FILES TAKE CARE OF THOSE WHICH HAVE
/WINDOWS/SYSTEM........ THESE WILL BE SYSTEM FILES.(BY UN MARKING SOME OF THEM MAY LED TO NOT PROPERLY STARTING YOUR PC :-)
- 7 click on apply and then reboot.
- 8 When you open your computer next time you will see a dialog box
- 9 Select don’t show this dialog box again and click OK(or whatever)
- 10 And now the last very important step subscribe to my rss feed or sign up for an e-mail news letter :-) (-: